Thursday 13 May 2010

Designer Discounts in the East End

I have a thing for cute baby clothes. I'm not talking about teddy bears or fluffy bunny cute, no I'm talking about baby clothes that fashionable and funky. I love dressing Blondie Boy in jeans and shirts and other stylish duds. What I don't love is paying a lot of money for something that is likely only going to fit him for a few weeks.
Cue Next Clearance; clothes that have been on sale at a higher price in Next stores or the catalog for 28 days or more. You'll get the best sale prices on things that are out of season, but they often have seasonal clothing, too.

I got Blondie Boy these two shirt and tie combinations for a grand total of £10! That's a savings of £16- SCORE! They are a size bigger than what he is wearing now, but I can't wait for him to wear them!

Next Clearance is located at Parkhead Forge Retail Park. They also carry men and women's clothing as well as home products.

No comments:

Post a Comment